Asset monitoring, risk management and reporting
In investment controlling, we provide support and advice for our institutional and private clients as a neutral and independent advisor. We monitor the development of your assets and the asset manager’s investment activity, monitor the specific investment guidelines and support you with detailed and individual asset reports.
- Systematic and professional monitoring of your assets with regard to all risk types (market risks, credit risks, market liquidity risks etc.)
- Analyses and reports on the elimination of costly and unnecessary investment risks
- Recommendations for optimising your investments, investment suggestions and identification of investment opportunities
- Independent qualitative and quantitative assessment of your asset manager’s investment activity and investment results
- Direct contact with your asset managers and custodian banks
- Monitoring of custodian and asset-management fees
- Individual reporting (analyses, assessments and correction measures) geared to your needs
Investment strategy, investment organisation and portfolio structure
To create the optimal portfolio for you, we take account of your needs, expectations, financial objectives, obligations, investment horizon and risk appetite. We then incorporated this information in your long-term investment policy and investment strategy.
- In-depth analysis of investment markets, recording of the risk and return potential
- Creation of investment rules that are tailored to your needs, the investment strategy and the investment organisation
- Recommendations on optimal mandate structure (number and volume of the mandates) and investment styles (combination of active and passive mandates, sustainability etc.)
- Drafting of investment guidelines and benchmarks for each asset management mandate
Asset manager selection
Selection of asset manager and custodian bank
We select the asset managers and custodian banks best suited to you using a structured and professional selection process. The information we prepare in the investment process (investment consulting section) forms the guidelines for the mandates to be tendered.
Consolidated asset overview
Optimal overview of your investments
Our comprehensive investment reports give you an excellent overview of your total assets and their performance. Your asset manager’s contributions to performance and services are transparently displayed.
The investment reports are an important management instrument and help you to better manage your investments. They detect potential risks at an early stage, can remedy weak areas and help you to make objective decisions.
Reduction of risks and optimisation of return
Many portfolios include complex and non-transparent investment products, are not sufficiently diversified or deviate from the agreed investment strategy. Our experts analyse your portfolio from an independent perspective and show you detailed options for improvement and alternatives.
Custodian and asset-management fees in line with the market
Lower management costs result in a higher return on investment. We identify all fees and commissions arising in your portfolio (including hidden ones) and show you where you can reduce costs. We are happy to support you in professionally negotiating conditions with your asset manager or custodian bank.